Thursday, June 20, 2013

Handbags Wishlist








            1                                                        2                                                 3         

                 
1- Pierre Hardy Color-block leather shoulder bag

I don't hate multicolored bags, but i don't usually buy them or fancy them, only if the shades are close to each other ( e.g. black and dark blue ). But this bag is still in my mind since I saw it during winter at Barneys New York. Such a beautiful mix of my favorite colors. And most bags of this brand are a mix of interesting colors.


2-  Frye Norah Woven Mini

This kind of
Bottega Veneta woven style is never my cup of tea . But I liked my first when a strong smell of leather leaded me to a new and huge Frye store. It is so well made with an impressive intricate details. Loved both the dark grey and the brown one. 


3- Salvatore Ferragamo 'Jody' Leather Shoulder Bag


This shade of burgundy is just perfection. The shape of it, and the strong and smooth looking leather ... timeless.


                               






4                                                       5                                                    6



4- Mark Cross Scottie Small Satchel

Burgundy, classic, elegant and a bit masculine, how can't I adore it ! everything I like is stretching on this bag. There is also a clutch version of it, which is so pretty and the color looks more beautiful than the picture. The whole Scottie collection of Mark Cross speaks directly to my taste. 


5- Chanel Vintage Quilted Tassel Bag 

I am always into the dark shades of any color ( dark red, dark green, dark blue, etc). Dark green in particular is hard to find in bags, and the last time I needed a new bag I was looking for something similar.  This shade is exactly what I like, plus vintage Chanel ! a dream comes true.


6- Emilio Pucci Colorblocked Accordion Satchel


This accordion thing is becoming a trend. Celine did it and other brands too. I like the mix of two colors that Pucci did. They also have it in nude with black accordion, and both look chic





 
Which one is your favorite ? 



-

Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored in any way. Everything I wrote is based on my own opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment